Paulding.com

Are You Or Someone You Know Having an Event?

The morning of the event do you worry about if the cameras batteries are fully charged or does the camera have any batteries? Do you worry when you take pictures that you might cut off your guests head? The last time you had an event did you get enough pictures that told the story of the event? If you answered yes to all of the questions, I have a solution.

I specialize in Event Photography which means I come and take the pictures so you can enjoy the event. You don't have to worry about batteries or how to work your camera, you can actually enjoy your event as I go around taking the pictures for you. For a party that is two hours I can take around 200+ pictures. The memories that are captured are unwrapping of the presents, guests, activities, cake eating, group shot, etc.

Package 1: Half an hour session for personalized invitation and two hours of event photography. $125

Package 2: Two hours of event photography. $100

This is great for Birthday Parties, Bridal and Baby Showers, Engagements Party, Family Gatherings etc.

All pictures are burned onto a CD which is released to you.

Are You Or Someone You Know Having an Event?

The morning of the event do you worry about if the cameras batteries are fully charged or does the camera have any batteries? Do you worry when you take pictures that you might cut off your guests head? The last time you had an event did you get enough pictures that told the story of the event? If you answered yes to all of the questions, I have a solution.

I specialize in Event Photography which means I come and take the pictures so you can enjoy the event. You don't have to worry about batteries or how to work your camera, you can actually enjoy your event as I go around taking the pictures for you. For a party that is two hours I can take around 200+ pictures. The memories that are captured are unwrapping of the presents, guests, activities, cake eating, group shot, etc.

Package 1: Half an hour session for personalized invitation and two hours of event photography. $125

Package 2: Two hours of event photogra

This is great for Birthday Parties, Bridal and Baby Showers, Engagements Party, Family Gatherings etc.

All pictures are burned onto a CD which is released to you.

Do you do sporting events?