Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs in Paulding, Hiram, & Dallas

If your mower is giving you fits, bring it on by, and let me fix you up. Great rates, top quality service, and I cater to the poor by doing only what is necessary and my rates are among the lowest you'll find.

Just give me a call, PM, or email me at the address on my signature. Starting this Monday, my assistant will be taking my calls from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. (same number as shown on my signature) Her name is Bree. Thanks folks!!!

The weather is looking great and the grass is starting to grow. I can already tell from the pollen stopping up my head~~~ :lol:

She's been giving me fits for as long as we've been married, I doubt you can do anything with her. :pardon:

If you would clean her carburetor once in a while and change her filter, you might be surprised~! :lol:

Might help....might land you in the hospital, who knows!~

Subby tuned mine up last season, it kept quitting when it got hot... no more problem!

I only used it about a month.... but she started right up last month when my husband checked to see if it would start. Usually it is a bad weekend with all sorts of bad words till it starts and stays "on."

Good Job Subby!!!!!! :D Thanks! :good:

Subby tuned mine up last season, it kept quitting when it got hot... no more problem!

I only used it about a month.... but she started right up last month when my husband checked to see if it would start. Usually it is a bad weekend with all sorts of bad words till it starts and stays "on."

Good Job Subby!!!!!! :D Thanks! :good:

Glad to hear it, and thank you so much for your business. I'm glad it's working out for you so well....but I bet your "cussing jar" is gonna lose money now! :lol:

:)

Listen folks. Subby knows his stuff. He brought my chainsaw and pressure washer back to life. Both run like new now. And if you are really nice he may play you a ditty or two after you pay for the repairs. LOL

Edited by jlh10101

Listen folks. Subby knows his stuff. He brought my chainsaw and pressure washer back to life. Both run like new now. And if you are really nice he may play you a ditty or two after you pay for the repairs. LOL

Thanks bud! I appreciate the kind words, and your business as well.

I thought I would get some work done today, but I'm gonna be spending my evening extracting files from my SIL's computer that died. She's a teacher and has about 200 essays and stuff on there, so she's flipping out. I told her to calm down, bring the tower over, and I'll get 'er done~~

(Family emergency, I guess you would say). No greasy hands for me today....but I'll be in full swing tomorrow and looks like all week is going to be a BEAUTIFUL week to repair mowers!! :yahoo: