Paulding.com

LAWN MOWER REPAIRS- In Paulding County

I have hired my neighbor 2 houses up from me to take my phone calls during the day. Her name is Briannne (Goes by Bree) and she will be taking phone calls for me to set up appointments for my mower repair services. I spent about an hour versing her in how to go about getting you logged in, setting up drop off times, asking some questions to give me a better idea of what your costs would be and assessing what problems you may have. She is very professional, and a pleasure to talk to and work with. She also is able to work with you on dropping off your equipment in case I am not at the house, due to house calls or having to handle other business that would necessitate me not being here.

This will open up a larger window for your convenience to drop off mowers when it's a good time for YOU. :)

Since I am now working 12-14 hour days, I will personally call you with any other information if you feel it is necessary after I break around 6:00 p.m. This will streamline my business tremendously, and will help to give you more convenience on your own time, as well as giving me more time to, not only handle more business, but get you handled faster and much more reliably without the need of answering the phone just as soon as I get grease, gas and oil all over myself...or being buried underneath a riding mower.

So, don't freak out when you call me and this pretty voice over the phone says, "Glenn's Small Engine Services". ;) That would be "Bre". I appreciate her helping me out, and I look forward to doing more business within my community. As always, I will provide you with the best service you'll find anywhere and my LOW prices will remain just as they are. The best part is that the quality will be even better than ever, since I can focus on the job at hand, without stopping in the middle of something.

Better quality, quicker service, and NO extra cost to you!! ;)

Glenn

or should I say (Bre) at 678-315-8794.

Thanks to you all, in advance. I cherish your business, and your satisfaction is my biggest reward...because I LOVE this line of work!! :D And it will be nice to be able to focus strictly on my work without grabbing the phone with a handful of oil and gas on my hands.

I am very excited about this, and if I should not be here, and Bre needs to log you in, then you'll get to meet one spectacular woman~~~ :wub:

p.s. I know it's late so I will bump this tomorrow morning sometime, and probably reiterate it next Monday. I'm just happy as a lark to have someone take care of the phone calls, and be able to look after things when I have to leave the house for "parts runs" and what not.

Hope to see some of you soon!!! :D

Looking for a motor ( 6 to 8hp) for an older model Troy Bilt Tiller. Can you help

I think its a Horse. trying to find the #s

Possibly....I have a 6 HP on a go-kart, that I plan to remove and just sell the engine. The carb has been giving me some fits, but it's getting closer. The engine itself is in good shape and easily worth a good $150. I had figured on selling it for about $125-$100...somewhere in that ball field, after I get it running like it should. If you're interested, you'd probably need to bring your older one with you, so we can make sure the shaft will work.

I have hired my neighbor 2 houses up from me to take my phone calls during the day. Her name is Briannne (Goes by Bree) and she will be taking phone calls for me to set up appointments for my mower repair services. I spent about an hour versing her in how to go about getting you logged in, setting up drop off times, asking some questions to give me a better idea of what your costs would be and assessing what problems you may have. She is very professional, and a pleasure to talk to and work with. She also is able to work with you on dropping off your equipment in case I am not at the house, due to house calls or having to handle other business that would necessitate me not being here.

This will open up a larger window for your convenience to drop off mowers when it's a good time for YOU. :)

Since I am now working 12-14 hour days, I will personally call you with any other information if you feel it is necessary after I break around 6:00 p.m. This will streamline my business tremendously, and will help to give you more convenience on your own time, as well as giving me more time to, not only handle more business, but get you handled faster and much more reliably without the need of answering the phone just as soon as I get grease, gas and oil all over myself...or being buried underneath a riding mower.

So, don't freak out when you call me and this pretty voice over the phone says, "Glenn's Small Engine Services". ;) That would be "Bre". I appreciate her helping me out, and I look forward to doing more business within my community. As always, I will provide you with the best service you'll find anywhere and my LOW prices will remain just as they are. The best part is that the quality will be even better than ever, since I can focus on the job at hand, without stopping in the middle of something.

Better quality, quicker service, and NO extra cost to you!! ;)

Glenn

or should I say (Bre) at 678-315-8794.

Thanks to you all, in advance. I cherish your business, and your satisfaction is my biggest reward...because I LOVE this line of work!! :D And it will be nice to be able to focus strictly on my work without grabbing the phone with a handful of oil and gas on my hands.

I am very excited about this, and if I should not be here, and Bre needs to log you in, then you'll get to meet one spectacular woman~~~ :wub:

p.s. I know it's late so I will bump this tomorrow morning sometime, and probably reiterate it next Monday. I'm just happy as a lark to have someone take care of the phone calls, and be able to look after things when I have to leave the house for "parts runs" and what not.

Hope to see some of you soon!!! :D

Our John Deer went on the DL just last night! I think we will be calling you, I mean Bree! Thanks! :yahoo:

Our John Deer went on the DL just last night! I think we will be calling you, I mean Bree! Thanks! :yahoo:

Thanks. I appreciate that, and I'm ready when you are. Those are GREAT mowers, BTW. :)

:angry2: If you would have just said something I could have come over to sit on your knee and take messages!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh, you crazy man!!! :lol:

Actually, she will be quite an asset to business. She's very professional, and has lots of experience in dealing with people over the phone and in person. I'm excited to have her on board, and look forward to NOT HAVING to answer the phone when I'm covered up in grease, oil, gas, and other unmentionable yuckiness that I find on these machines....not to mention SPIDERS!!!! Lots of spiders!!!! They make my skin crawl, so I always use gloves until I have given them a good pressure washing first!! ;)