Paulding.com

We are now offering Pet Training classes in Dallas!

We wanted to let everyone know that We are offering pet training classes at our location now. We offer low prices and one of the best pet trainers around. Sign up soon space is limited!!!

Is it obedience? What age dogs? Puppies or adult? How much, when and where are the classes held? How many weeks are the classes? How long is each class? Who is teaching the class and what kind of experience does he or she have? Thanks

Is it obedience? What age dogs? Puppies or adult? How much, when and where are the classes held? How many weeks are the classes? How long is each class? Who is teaching the class and what kind of experience does he or she have? Thanks

What she said, I think hubby may be very interested in this. Our doggie is great and follows some basic commands but he needs some work on the leash, stay and heel. Give us some more info please. :)

Our pet trainer is Marconi Nascimento. Marconi has been training dogs for obedience and show for over 15 years. He has trained dogs for the Westminster Pet Shows in New York. The pet training classes are going to be held every Tuesday night from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. starting on Jan. 26th. The charge is $125.00 for 5 weeks of training. All ages and breeds are welcome, and the classes are going to be held here at Tender Loving Pet Grooming. I hope this is all of the info you guys wanted, but if you have any more questions please ask.

This is such a great idea. Sounds like an awesome trainer will be instructing. I bet these will fill up fast.

What type of training will be given? Will it be simple command type training like sit, stand, heel? Will it cover behavioral issues like running off, snapping at you when reprimanded, chewing, etc? I would be very interested in these classes if it covers the latter of the two. Also, is the price per dog? And if so....is there a discount if you have two dogs? Both of which are have completely different demeanors. TIA for the information.

What type of training will be given? Will it be simple command type training like sit, stand, heel? Will it cover behavioral issues like running off, snapping at you when reprimanded, chewing, etc? I would be very interested in these classes if it covers the latter of the two. Also, is the price per dog? And if so....is there a discount if you have two dogs? Both of which are have completely different demeanors. TIA for the information.

Hey There! How are you?

Hey There! How are you?

Hey there. I'm doing good. How have you been? I sure do miss you guys! Send my love to everyone.....especially Nancy. You will have to let me know when you all get together socially....would love to come hang out with all of you. We may have only been coworkers but you all were like family.