Paulding.com

With only about a month to go..

How about your oldest? Where is he going? Stephen was thrilled when I told him your boys were on a team that won their State Championship. Please tell them congrats from him. I was thinking about you guys the other day while I loaded water into the refrigerator--nobody can do that like your DH!

How about your oldest? Where is he going? Stephen was thrilled when I told him your boys were on a team that won their State Championship. Please tell them congrats from him. I was thinking about you guys the other day while I loaded water into the refrigerator--nobody can do that like your DH!

We are still going on 'official visits' but he is leaning towards one right now. It's crazy the phone calls from coaches. We were visiting a college and his phone kept ringing and coaches were leaving messages. This whole process is fun and interesting to me.. He is enjoying this time in his life. I told him not to make a decision until we have been to all of the colleges. We have 3 more scheduled visits to go this month. He wants to sign early so his dad can be here to see it.

I think Reace and Stephen have been talking on FB.. Reace liked Stephen's football number.. :) It would be great for them to be able to play one another! I saw the pictures of his first football game.. that had to be so exciting!!!!! I know you were bursting with pride! :yahoo:

lol.. I thought about the concession stand when we were waiting in line for hot chocolate... They were making each cup.. I almost went in to tell them about the cooler idea.. :-) Those were good times... I enjoyed making the meals and working in the concession stand.. but mostly talking and hanging out with everyone! You guys are the most underappreciated hardworkers..whichever program you are with, ya'll put in lots of hours to make it the best possible. :wub:

I know Ryan Ayers from South Paulding has already verbally committed to Georgia Tech....Glanton usually works hard to get kids that can play in the next level an offer from somewhere...

Awesome! :) So he will be there with Godhigh (sp?) (who signed from the Indians last year). That is awesome! :)