Paulding.com

Concrete Staining & Engraving

We are the decorative concrete contractor serving Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. Concrete engraving is a revolutionary patented process that affordably transforms ordinary gray concrete surfaces into beautiful decorative patterns. Morris Concrete Designs specializes in engraving, staining and sealing of interior and exterior concrete surfaces. We also provide new concrete installation and concrete removal.

Many designs, logos and patterns are available including brick, circular brick, flagstone, cobblestone, decorative tile and more. Concrete engraving is a profitable investment, adding distinctive value and beauty to your home or business.

I thought about doing this in my basement. You do many basements?

Yes, this can be done inside the home or outside. Just call me when you're ready and I'll be glad to come by and give you a free estimate. You can view some of our work from our website at www.morrisconcretedesigns.com. Click on the words brick, flagstone, tiles, etc in the left column to see some of the photos we have online.

The concrete around my pool and on my patio gets stained from leaves and some green stuff like algae.

I have to bleach and power wash every year.

Is there something you can treat my concrete with to keep the tannin in the oak leaves from staining it?

I am looking for a lower maintenance option, more than anything decorative.

The concrete around my pool and on my patio gets stained from leaves and some green stuff like algae.

I have to bleach and power wash every year.

Is there something you can treat my concrete with to keep the tannin in the oak leaves from staining it?

I am looking for a lower maintenance option, more than anything decorative.

Most trees are beautiful and provide great benefits, but in this case, the only thing I can recommend is staining and sealing your concrete a neutral tone to match the tannin oak leaves. However, you will still have minimal maintenance when the leaves fall. Or, get rid of your tree. Depends on how much you like your tree. Are you attached to the tree, or does it provide benefits to your property?