Paulding.com

Collegiate Tailgate Scenic Throws

I have a limited supply on hand for these Fleece Tailgate Scenic blankets measuring 48" x 60" and made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece - so they are soft and comfortable while providing a lot of warmth. They come in a roll with a picture card. I only have the following Universities available and I might only have one for one or two of them: Georgia, Florida and Auburn. Very unique and would make a GREAT Christmas present. ONLY $20.00. If you are interested PLEASE let me know ASAP. TIA.

GeorgiaTailgateThrow.jpg

FLTailgateThrow.jpg

AuburnTailgateThrow.jpg

I have a limited supply on hand for these Fleece Tailgate Scenic blankets measuring 48" x 60" and made of 100% Polyester, anti-pull fleece - so they are soft and comfortable while providing a lot of warmth. They come in a roll with a picture card. I only have the following Universities available and I might only have one for one or two of them: Georgia, Florida and Auburn. Very unique and would make a GREAT Christmas present. ONLY $20.00. If you are interested PLEASE let me know ASAP. TIA.

GeorgiaTailgateThrow.jpg

FLTailgateThrow.jpg

AuburnTailgateThrow.jpg

I definitely want one of the Georgia possibly 3

I will take both of them

K, I will hold them for you. THANKS!!!!

ALL UGA THROWS ARE SOLD - I have ONE remaining for FL and three remaining for Auburn.

I may have some for TENNESSEE as those who pre-ordered have not responded to PM's. If they are not picked up they will become available.

ANYONE WHO PRE-ORDERED A THROW PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. I am holding TN, UGA & FL that were ordered but I have not heard from several of you. I just need to know that you are still going to get them and when you will be picking up.

K, I will hold them for you. THANKS!!!!

ALL UGA THROWS ARE SOLD - I have ONE remaining for FL and three remaining for Auburn.

I may have some for TENNESSEE as those who pre-ordered have not responded to PM's. If they are not picked up they will become available.

ANYONE WHO PRE-ORDERED A THROW PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. I am holding TN, UGA & FL that were ordered but I have not heard from several of you. I just need to know that you are still going to get them and when you will be picking up.

Thank you!