Paulding.com

Mrs. Cynthia Louise Cochran Arnett

Memorial Services for Mrs. Cynthia Louise Cochran Arnett, age 41, of Douglasville, Ga. (Paulding County) will be held Saturday, Dec. 19, 2009, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Bobby Walraven will officiate. Interment will follow at Shady Grove Baptist Church Cemetery.

Mrs. Arnett's family will receive friends on Saturday, December 19, 2009, 1:00-2:00 P.M.

Mrs. Arnett is survived by: Husband, Mr. Danny Arnett of Douglasville, Ga.; Son, Mr. Daniel Dalton Arnett of Douglasville, Ga.; Mother, Mrs. Dorothy Cochran of Dallas, Ga.; Sister, Mrs. Valerie Dunaway of Dallas, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Mary Walraven of Dallas, Ga.; Mother and Father in Law, Mr. and Mrs. Gene (Betty) Arnett; Brother in Law, Mr. Gary Arnett of Montgomery, Al.; Sister in Law, Ms. Angela Arnett of Valdosta, Ga.

Mrs. Arnett was preceded in death by: Grandfather, Mr. T.C. Walraven; Brother in Law, Mr. Russell Dunaway.

In lieu of flowers, donations to the Shady Grove Baptist Church Cemetery Fund.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Dot, Val, & Family,

I am at a loss for words. Please know that I will be lifting your family up in prayer.

It was just the other week I hugged her. It was just the other week I watched as she knelt beside her son at the alter instructing him in prayer. She was a loving wonderful person and a loving mother to her son.

May she rest in peace.

Annette

Edited by hoohaa

Memorial Services for Mrs. Cynthia Louise Cochran Arnett, age 41, of Douglasville, Ga. (Paulding County) will be held Saturday, Dec. 19, 2009, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Bobby Walraven will officiate. Interment will follow at Shady Grove Baptist Church Cemetery.

Mrs. Arnett's family will receive friends on Saturday, December 19, 2009, 1:00-2:00 P.M.

Mrs. Arnett is survived by: Husband, Mr. Danny Arnett of Douglasville, Ga.; Son, Mr. Daniel Dalton Arnett of Douglasville, Ga.; Mother, Mrs. Dorothy Cochran of Dallas, Ga.; Sister, Mrs. Valerie Dunaway of Dallas, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Mary Walraven of Dallas, Ga.; Mother and Father in Law, Mr. and Mrs. Gene (Betty) Arnett; Brother in Law, Mr. Gary Arnett of Montgomery, Al.; Sister in Law, Ms. Angela Arnett of Valdosta, Ga.

Mrs. Arnett was preceded in death by: Grandfather, Mr. T.C. Walraven; Brother in Law, Mr. Russell Dunaway.

In lieu of flowers, donations to the Shady Grove Baptist Church Cemetery Fund.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Danny, Dot, Valerie and Dalton,

I wish there was something I could say or do to ease your pain. I want you to know that I'm here for you and forever will be. She was may friend, my very dear friend who I am forever grateful that God put her in my path. I will miss our endless conversations about this that and the other..... her insight, her goofy laugh, her sense of humor, along with countless other gualities that made Cynthia special and unique. I promise I will be there for you as she was there for Aubrey and I, after we lost Shawn. May God give you comfort and peace.

Love, Brandy