Paulding.com

The Christmas Chips by Paul D. Little (local author)

There are still a couple of ways to get Signed copies of The Christmas Chips before Christmas!

I will be at Barnes & Noble on Dallas Hwy at the Avenue West Cobb signing books on Saturday Dec. 19th from 2-6pm and on Christmas Eve Dec. 24th from 1-5pm. Come out and meet me and get a Signed book!

Or you can order directly from my website at www.thechristmaschips.com

and you can get a Signed copy in time for Christmas as well.

If you don't know about The Christmas Chips please stop by the website and take a look!

Thanks to all and Merry Christmas!

Paul D. Little

There are still a couple of ways to get Signed copies of The Christmas Chips before Christmas!

I will be at Barnes & Noble on Dallas Hwy at the Avenue West Cobb signing books on Saturday Dec. 19th from 2-6pm and on Christmas Eve Dec. 24th from 1-5pm. Come out and meet me and get a Signed book!

Or you can order directly from my website at www.thechristmaschips.com

and you can get a Signed copy in time for Christmas as well.

If you don't know about The Christmas Chips please stop by the website and take a look!

Thanks to all and Merry Christmas!

Paul D. Little

Hey Paul! I think we're going to try to stop by this Saturday before one of our Christmas gatherings. I can't wait to get a copy of the book. Your mother would be soooooooooo proud of you. I know she is smiling down. :angel:

Hey Paul! I think we're going to try to stop by this Saturday before one of our Christmas gatherings. I can't wait to get a copy of the book. Your mother would be soooooooooo proud of you. I know she is smiling down. :angel:

Thanks W! I appreciate the compliment and encouragement and I hope to see you at B&N! I know Mom would be proud of you as well. She was a great person and I miss her so much. She's taking care of my daughter Savannah in Heaven now.

See you soon!

Paul