Inside - $229

Oceanview - $279

Balcony - $329

Triumph - 1/04/10 - 4 Days - Western Caribbean

Oceanview $329

Triumph - 1/23/10 - 4 Days - Western Caribbean

Inside - $229

Oceanview - $329

CALL CRUISE PLANNERS TO BOOK ANY OF THESE CRUISES!!!!

Terms and conditions: Cruise rate are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy, capacity controlled and subject to change at any time without prior notice. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Offer is valid for new individual bookings only made between between December 9th and December 11th, 2009.. Offer is not combinable with any other discounted or promotional offer. No name changes allowed. Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure confirmed accommodations. Guarantees only.

maybe I'll take me a cruise once i gets paid, are there purdy ladies on dem boats?

LOL There are lottsa purdy ladies on dem boats!! ;) Remember they are not boats they are Ships. Boats fit on ships! :D

I love cruise planners! She will take care of you! It truly is a pack n' go! We are planning our next trip soon! BTW what are the disney cruises looking like around spring break?

I was going to ask about the deals for the disney cruise in June or July of next year! We are in the Disney Vacation Club but only have enough points for 2 of us during the summer months.

• Like 1

I love cruise planners! She will take care of you! It truly is a pack n' go! We are planning our next trip soon! BTW what are the disney cruises looking like around spring break?

Right now the last minute cruises are for January and the first part of February

I was going to ask about the deals for the disney cruise in June or July of next year! We are in the Disney Vacation Club but only have enough points for 2 of us during the summer months.

The only thing Disney is offering is a $25 on board credit per stateroom. Also, they have 25% off for any active and retired military.

Carnival and Royal Caribbean have great children's activity programs, if you would like to try one.