Paulding.com

HUGE Clothing Sale Thurs-Fri-Sat!

I've cleaned out another room and have clothes separated by sizes... by table! There's lots of clothing for everyone in the family and more will be added throughout the weekend! Several more truckloads arrived this week... and we need to move it out! 100's of pieces of clothing for 50 cents each!

All proceeds this weekend will go to our non-profit status fund! We are now incorporated and are working diligently to raise the funds needed to apply for our non-profit status! This will mean more programs and services for our community!

We have LOTS of great gift items... NEW items, and some beautiful earrings that are handmade by a local artist who sells in New York! They range from $3.00-6.00 a pair!!!!

Hope to see you all there!!!! We also have a tv cabinet and a simple computer desk for sale!

Hey Cindy, I'm sending folks from my job to you. They are losing weight and don't want to spend a lot of money on sizes they don't intend to be wearing for long. I hope they come and buy bunches!!

*Might be a good idea if I had a flyer or card to give them since it is a little hard to find your location.*

Hey Cindy, I'm sending folks from my job to you. They are losing weight and don't want to spend a lot of money on sizes they don't intend to be wearing for long. I hope they come and buy bunches!!

*Might be a good idea if I had a flyer or card to give them since it is a little hard to find your location.*

Great.... :) Someone was helping me sort last night and couldn't believe all the name brands we have for 50 cents! Just have your friends call me if they need directions.... 770-861-5704