Paulding.com

GEORGIA / GEORGIA TECH HOUSE DIVIDED FLAG

I am trying to find the customer who asked for a GEORGIA / GEORGIA TECH House Divided Flag. I picked one up this week but cannot remember who the customer was. DUH?!?!? It was someone who was at my house picking up and asked about the flag. Please let me know if it was YOU. ;)

Okay, I know my memory is bad and all that, but someone was at my house and saw the Alabama/Auburn House Divided flag and asked if I had a Georgia/Georgia Tech House Divided Flag. And, I am pretty certain it was a customer from p.com. Anyone???? I now have one available. :)

• 1 month later...

I am trying to find the customer who asked for a GEORGIA / GEORGIA TECH House Divided Flag. I picked one up this week but cannot remember who the customer was. DUH?!?!? It was someone who was at my house picking up and asked about the flag. Please let me know if it was YOU. ;)

SS, It might have been me. My brother is Ga Tech and his wife is UGA. What does it look like and how much are you asking for it?

GAPEACH

I apologize for just now answering this. I missed your post. Here is the info on the flag:

georgiatechgeorgiaflag.jpg

Collegiate Flag for the House Divided between GEORGIA and GEORGIA TECH. Measures 28 x 44 "HOUSE DIVIDED" Appliqued and embroidered between the two team logos appliqued and embroidered, too. Double sided with each side having a reverse image. Made of High Quality Nylon in bright fade resistant colors. Pole sleeve.

Retail Priced: $35.00

Sports Source Price: $20.00