Paulding.com

Ladies and Mens GEORGIA "G" BELTS - NEW!

12/19/09 REDUCED TO WHOLESALE PRICE just in time to be a GREAT stocking stuffer or gift exchange. Now only $7.00!!!

I have one of the following belts available. ALL ARE NEW WITH TAG and OFFICIALLY LICENSED COLLEGIATE APPAREL. PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED.

The pink ones I have Small, Medium and Large.

Retail Priced $19.99

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $10.00[/b]

DSCN0204.jpg

I do not have a photo of the Mens belt but it is black with the "G" red, white and black logo all around. Brown leather at buckle.

Size 36

Retail Priced $19.99

SPORTS SOURCE PRICED: $10.00

• 1 month later...

I would like one can you save me one. Are they one size fits all. Thanks

No, the pink ones are Small (35"), Medium (39") and Large (43"). The one men's belt I have is size 36. I am about to leave and will be back late this afternoon. Let me know which you want. THANKS!!!!

I would need a small. Its for my niece. Can I come and pick it up tomorrow. If so whats a good time. Thanks

K, I will hold the Small for you. They are SO cute!! I "should" be home most of the day tomorrow but do have a few errands to run when DD can go. So, if you can let me know what time is good for you we can try to work something out. You give me a call tomorrow 770-310-4459. Thanks!

Karen

I would like a medium if you still have one.

K, I will hold the Small for you. They are SO cute!! I "should" be home most of the day tomorrow but do have a few errands to run when DD can go. So, if you can let me know what time is good for you we can try to work something out. You give me a call tomorrow 770-310-4459. Thanks!

Karen