Paulding.com

Let your family stay with us during the holidays...

Holiday_Rate-Turkey1.jpg

Good Morning Paulding.com!

I have spoken with a few people lately that seem to have a concerns about our hotel and I wanted to clear the air here since I know it reaches so many people.

Our hotel DOES NOT rent rooms to ANYONE under the age of 21. You must also have a valid major credit card to stay with us. We are a 100% Non-smoking hotel and if someone does decide they need to smoke in their room we charge them $150.00 (hence the need for a valid credit card). We are in a great location for travelers- within walking distance to the movies, restaurants and shopping.

We are proud to be part of this community and we hold ourselves to a high standard. We are here to serve Paulding County's hospitality needs and hope that you will give us the opportunity to help you, your family or your friends in the future. If you would like to take a tour of our facility, please feel free to stop by- we would love to show you around!

Thanks,

Amanda Dixon

then no smoking thing gets us.

why not offer some smoking rooms?

That was a decision made by our owners. We do have several areas around the hotel that are designated smoking areas that have a smoker's post (receptical for butts) and one area with a bench.