Paulding.com

The 3 Day is almost here!

Hey everybody 3 Day is about to start, and for those who don't know what it is check it out. My mom is walking in the event this October 23 please show her and the local teams support by showing up or donating, Her team is called the Hot Ta Ta's and to donate just go to www.the3day.org and donate to Jo black and her team and help them reach their pledged goal amount. Time is short and the donations seem to be running short, but please help her and the team out with a spare dollar. The donations are tax deductible if that helps you as well. thanks everyone and have a blessed day.( any questions just DM me and I'll try to help answer them)

Hi,

I'm walking in the 3-day walk for breast cancer this week end. Well, looks like we might have some rain with it. Friday starts the walk at Lake Lanier Islands in Buford, Ga. Saturday we're start our walk around the Norcross area to Duluth. Sunday beginning in Chamblee, Ga. and ending up at Turner Field. Each day everyone walks 20 miles. It does't seem hard until you practice every week, it gets better as the weeks go. But don't worry, just do your best. If I get blisters or leg cramps, In a few days they are gone or better. I'm walking for a cure for breast cancer. For they live with all kinds of pain you and I have never had. Having to see Doctors 2 or 3 times a week, bills out the roof and trying to live. I believe in a saying, Live Like You Are Dying! Cause we all are.... Let's all think how good life has been before you start. Cause we all could be the one facing this battle. I'm walking in faith for a cure!!!

Come check out the site, www.the3day.org. My team is the 'Hot Ta-Tas'. You think our name is wild, you need to check out the others. And come out to see how everyone dresses out, they love it. They know how to pick up your spirits when you are upset at what breast cancer does to a person you truly love. I believe I will walk every year until they find a cure. Please support me on this amazing event. I want my children and grand children not to go through this. Don't you? Keep me and the other walkers in your prayers. Thanks,

Jo Ann Black

JoJoGo

As a person who is currently being treated for B.C. I thank you all and encourage others to support these wonderful people walking for a cure. Wish I could walk with you but not far enough along quite yet. I will be a guest speaker at an awareness program at KSU on Saturday 4:00. Please attend and bring your young girls if you would like more information. on self exam and B.C. prevention. FREE SNACKS!!!