Paulding.com

COLLEGIATE THROWS/BLANKETS PRE-ORDERED

For those of you who pre-ordered the Collegiate Throws / Blankets they were just delivered by UPS!!! :yahoo: I am so excited - I only opened one box to see what they looked like and the colors are rich and vibrant. I am really pleased! DH and I will pull everything out tonight and check the invoice to make sure everything came in. But, I wanted to let ya know they are here and can be picked up beginning tomorrow. I REALLY appreciate everyone's orders! THANK YOU
Wanted to make sure everyone who ordered a throw/blanket know they are here and ready for pick-up. I have had many folks either come by already or PM me with a time that they will. If you pre-ordered one, please let me know when you would like to pick up. THANKS so much for everyone's business and support.
Wanted to make sure everyone who ordered a throw/blanket know they are here and ready for pick-up. I have had many folks either come by already or PM me with a time that they will. If you pre-ordered one, please let me know when you would like to pick up. THANKS so much for everyone's business and support.

Several members have picked up the Collegiate Throws they pre-ordered. But, I have several still here. IF you pre-ordered one and can pick it up tonight or tomorrow, I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!! (We are going to South Georgia on Wednesday to be with friends who the husbands mother passed away last night.) So, if you can pick up your throw before we leave, it would really help me out. THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO ORDERED and for your business!!!!!!!

Has the Tn one come in yet? Just let me know when it does and I will be there.

I have received an email stating the Tennessee and FSU throws will be available on Monday. So, I am expecting them to be shipped out on Monday or Tuesday of next week. YAY!!!!!

If anyone has pre-ordered one of the Alabama, Florida or Georgia throws and not picked up, PLEASE contact me to arrange pickup. Most have been picked up but I still have a few here. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE it if those remaining could be picked up this week. THANKS!!!!