Paulding.com

Jazzercise of Dallas

Starting today and running until the end of October, you can Jazzercise as often as you want for only $50 til the end of the year when you pay a one-time joining fee of $50 and sign up for our EFT (Easy Fitness Ticket) program beginning in January!!!!! :clapping: Wondering what kind of deal that is???? Well, usually the monthly fee is $33, so for you 'bargain-eers', it's like getting one month FREE. Or you can look at it as getting the first 3 months for less than $17 each. Not sure what Jazzercise is or if you would even like it??? You can come in and try any of our 9 classes offered each week. Usually the walk-in fee is $10 but mention that you saw this write up on PCom and I'll only charge you $5. If you decide to join, you get that fee applied towards your joining fee.

Ladies, at this price you can't afford not to do something for yourself. All of my customers are ladies and any one of them will tell you that we have an absolute blast :yahoo: . Many of them come because they want to lose weight but most of them say that it just makes them feel better overall. All of them have kids, husbands, bosses, grocery lists, piles of laundry, dirty toilets, sinks of dishes and the demands of life and they look forward to walking into Jazzercise and leaving all of that outside the door for their one hour of 'ME' time. If they do bring their children, we have a great play room at the center where they are well-cared for so mommy can be well-cared for. There are toys, books and movies they can watch and an awesome worker that plays with them so you don't have to. The cost for childcare is only $2 for the first child and $1 for each additional.

So, if you've been putting off 'you' to take care of 'them'.....put off no more. Come in and try a class tonight. I look forward to meeting you soon!!