Paulding.com

Paulding County Weather

Hello everyone,

A few months ago I started a project called Paulding County Weather. It's a website -- www.pauldingweather.com -- dedicated to tracking severe weather situations in our county. Disaster relief is a field I've always been interested in; this project is my way of contributing to the safety and awareness of our residents.

I don't make any money off the site, and unless the costs to maintain it rise significantly I won't put any ads or banners there. I hope it will be helpful to everyone around here and I look forward to reading your feedback and helpful suggestions; anything that you all feel needs improvement will be taken into consideration.

A little about me, by the way: I'm new to Paulding county as a resident, but I've been working here since 2004. I work for the county government and will probably do so until I retire around 30 years from now. I love being a civil servant and doing what I can for my community. Every community has its ups and downs but I really feel at home here.

That's all for now; feel free to join my site and leave your comments. Take care.

Morgan

I love your site and the fact that it focuses on weather in Paulding. The site certainly has lots of potential, especially in drastic weather situations like the one we just had last week and I'm sure your site will come in very handy during winter weather situations. I wish you the best of luck with this endeavor and thank you for helping to keep us informed!

Hello everyone,

A few months ago I started a project called Paulding County Weather. It's a website -- www.pauldingweather.com -- dedicated to tracking severe weather situations in our county. Disaster relief is a field I've always been interested in; this project is my way of contributing to the safety and awareness of our residents.

I don't make any money off the site, and unless the costs to maintain it rise significantly I won't put any ads or banners there. I hope it will be helpful to everyone around here and I look forward to reading your feedback and helpful suggestions; anything that you all feel needs improvement will be taken into consideration.

A little about me, by the way: I'm new to Paulding county as a resident, but I've been working here since 2004. I work for the county government and will probably do so until I retire around 30 years from now. I love being a civil servant and doing what I can for my community. Every community has its ups and downs but I really feel at home here.

That's all for now; feel free to join my site and leave your comments. Take care.

Morgan

Thank you Morgan for taking up residence here.We do appreciate your time and talent :D Look forward to thanking you in person for this valuable service :good: