Paulding.com

how do i post in "got the goods"?? it says i am not authorized to post in that forum.

That is just because you are not a paid member. If you are trying to 'give' stuff away I think you can post that here.

The "got the goods" forum is for selling things. You can post things in "got the goods" if you are not a paid member, but only in in the section that is the grab bag and you will not be able to see the post after you post it. Only paid members will be able to see it.

Good luck!

You can post things in "got the goods" if you are not a paid member, but only in in the section that is the grab bag and you will not be able to see the post after you post it. Only paid members will be able to see it.

That is not accurate. The Got the goods GRAB BAG is visible to everybody (even guests,) however visibility is limited due to all the posts being bunched into one thread.

Additionally, there is a Got the goods unpaid subforum where free members can post items for sale in its own thread. However, while everybody can view the subforum thread listings, only paid members can open and read the threads.

There is also a freebies forum you can use if the items are free

FREEBEES (Come and get'em)