Paulding.com

Mildew Smells and Moisture

We have been asked about the levels of moisture in houses and businesses for the last few days so, in doing our part we are offering a free moisture test to anyone who calls today. We will try to fit in as may as we can please mention that you saw this post on PCOM. The testing is usually 65.00 and that fee will be waived. You will not be solicited for business you will only be informed of the levels of moisture. Should you choose to ask what to do our reps will answer.

IF you want help you will receive 10% off for being a PCOMMER.

Please let me repeat. This is not a sales call. This is for PCOMMERS as a courtesy. You will not be called or asked for a sale. The test is provided by a IIRC certified tester.

If you would like to have an appointment please call us at 678-978-1215

There aren't very many people in the area that do this sort of thing. Thanks for the discounts and for being here. Seriously people, mold is not something to mess around with..........it can be dangerous for those that have breathing problems.

In the long run, you might be saving yourself a lot of money if you do the repairs right in the beginning. Seems like there could be some reimbursement from FEMA for using services like this. :unsure:

Good luck Hydro, we were very fortunate. We only got 4 inches of rain and had no problems (this time). Thank you Lord!!

Your web site shows you are in Ft Pierce Florida, for some reason I thought you were local. Hmmm....

We are out of Ft.Pierce for our main office. My brother in law is a Paulding Deputy and has asked us to come help after spending 20 hours in waist deep water. He called and asked us to come help the people of the county. We have a business Licence for Paulding and Insurance to cover our customers. We are here to help as long as we need to be here. We have an interest in this area due to family being here and having a family member that serves this county.

Your web site shows you are in Ft Pierce Florida, for some reason I thought you were local. Hmmm....

Thank goodness companies that are certified and liscensed to do this work are coming here to assist our homeowners with the proper procedures.

If these houses are not properly cleaned they will be unlivable.

Femma is only going to reimburse homeowners that have this done by certified companies.

The agents of this company will bring documentation of their certification when they come out.

Anyone that is approached by a cleanup company should ask for certification.

Mold can be a health hazard proper cleanup is the only way to prevent the growth of it.

I am sure that many qualified local companies will benefit from the reconstruction.

We are out of Ft.Pierce for our main office. My brother in law is a Paulding Deputy and has asked us to come help after spending 20 hours in waist deep water. He called and asked us to come help the people of the county. We have a business Licence for Paulding and Insurance to cover our customers. We are here to help as long as we need to be here. We have an interest in this area due to family being here and having a family member that serves this county.

I did not mean to sound suspicous but in situations such as these one has to be careful about out of state people showing up, so thank you so much for clearing up your presence here and in helping; I'm sure you will receive a lot of business due to being legitimate. Also give my thanks to your BIL for his service out there; I have family working the Cobb departments so I totally understand what he went through out there.

I did not mean to sound suspicous but in situations such as these one has to be careful about out of state people showing up, so thank you so much for clearing up your presence here and in helping; I'm sure you will receive a lot of business due to being legitimate. Also give my thanks to your BIL for his service out there; I have family working the Cobb departments so I totally understand what he went through out there.

I understand your concerns with having someone come to your home from a business that is not a local business that your are familier with. I want to make sure people are aware that we are a 14 yr old company that has certified employees. The only reason we came to Paulding County is due to the face that we were asked by a LEO (BIL) because he patrols this area and has alot of respect and concern for its residents. We have been welcomed and treated like family with everyone we have encountered. The few PCOMMERS we have worked with have been wonderful. I look forward to meeting and helping many more.

Please do not hesitate to call us for the NO CHARGE moisture test for your home or business.

Steve