Paulding.com

Pray for the rain to end

For all of us who are safe, dry and free of damage I would like to ask that everyone begin to pray for the rain to end. I am stranded in my home, but am blessed to have no damage. I would like to encourage all you prayer warriors to pray for those with damage, but also begin to Pray that God would stop the rain. God does not go by what is on the radar, he does not listen to the weathermen. Lets all pray that God will prove the weathermen wrong with their prediction of more rain. In His Grip, Bunny

For all of us who are safe, dry and free of damage I would like to ask that everyone begin to pray for the rain to end. I am stranded in my home, but am blessed to have no damage. I would like to encourage all you prayer warriors to pray for those with damage, but also begin to Pray that God would stop the rain. God does not go by what is on the radar, he does not listen to the weathermen. Lets all pray that God will prove the weathermen wrong with their prediction of more rain. In His Grip, Bunny

Good luck with that.

I completely agree with you Bunny !

Elijah was a man just like us, He prayed earnestly that it would not rain and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the Heavens gave rain, and the earth produced it's crops. James 5:17-18

I completely agree with you Bunny !

Elijah was a man just like us, He prayed earnestly that it would not rain and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the Heavens gave rain, and the earth produced it's crops. James 5:17-18

No luck involved, just prayer

Wellllllll.... ummmmmm.....

i seem to recall all of the state of georgia praying fervently for rain for the past 5 yrs straight. So do ya think that all of THOSE prayers went unanswered? You do get what you ask for, just not in your schedule. Well 5 yrs of prayers just got answered. There is no more drought. Sounds a lot like Texas. Drought, Flood, Drought, Flood. Please pray for just normal weather. :huh: