Paulding.com

I am back from my camping trip....ready to work!

Why do little get-aways, just a small camping trip wear me out so much???? It was a lot of fun though. Probably standing on a dock and fishing last night till 2:00 a.m. didn't eactly give me any rest, but what the heck!!! I am a FISHERMAN, danggit, and that's what we do.

Anyhoo....back at home, got the shop all cleaned up and ready to take in some mowers to fix. So, drop me a line this evening if you like, or tomorrow morning around 10:00, and let's get back to the grindstone!!! :D

Thanks~ :)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Also, still looking for some some used push mowers to pick up and get out of your way, as long as they are fixable. ;)

Hope everyone else had a great weekend, as well!!! :)

OK; I give up. I have tried finding the belt for my lawnmower (which the last time I replaced it, I did myself, and it took me HOURS). In any event, I will call you and give you the info and if you can find a belt and put it on for me, you're hired again! Thanks, Scooby!

Which belt are we talking? The belt that drives the blades or the belt that makes it "go"?

BTW.....don't spend HOURS of your valuable time when I could do it a lot faster, and you know I charge less than anyone in town! ;)

Which belt are we talking? The belt that drives the blades or the belt that makes it "go"?

BTW.....don't spend HOURS of your valuable time when I could do it a lot faster, and you know I charge less than anyone in town! ;)

The one that drives the blades that make it "go"! Yeah, my valuable time needs to be spent doing yard work! AND, you do it for less AND better! B)

P.S. Glad you guys had a fun camping trip.

The one that drives the blades that make it "go"! Yeah, my valuable time needs to be spent doing yard work! AND, you do it for less AND better! B)

P.S. Glad you guys had a fun camping trip.

So, the belt for the blades is what you need? Do you want to pick up the belt? Or do you need me to? I can get it if need be, just need to get the $$ from you first. The camping trip + my mortgage just broke me.