Paulding.com

Mowers and Outdoor Power Equipment

Believe it or not, even with all this rain the work is coming in. That's no reason to slow down though!!!! Yall give me a call, and let's get your yard machines working right!!! I can get most push mowers running another several years with just a good overhaul!!! And that is usually less than $100 or right at it. Save your money! Not many folks can afford to just go out and buy new equipment. You can bring it to me, and I don't just fix the problem at hand but (at your request) go through the entire machine to prevent any potentially "fatal" problems and keep your older equipment running longer than you would have imagined.

I believe in repairing mowers in YOUR best interest, not mine. That may not be the best "business way" of handling things, but it benefits YOU. And quite frankly, your satisfaction is my main concern. I know I will NEVER make a lot of money doing this, and that's fine. I aint never made a lot of money in my whole life, so I am used to that. :lol: But, I do get a LOT of joy in fixing things for people, seeing the smiles on their faces, getting good reports back, etc.

I "assess" machines, and do not charge by the hour, so you already save money right there. I would rather take my time and do a job right, than to try to see how many I can get done in a certain amount of time. My work is thorough and I cover what I do, so you don't have to worry about it!

Drop me a line- 678-315-8794

Glenn

Friday bump....all this rain should get that grass a' growin' pretty darned fast!!

Also folks, in about 2 or so months, I will be offering a "winterizing" special. This is basically a smaller version of a tune-up, but includes a few extra measures to insure your mowers don't go bad over the winter. But, I'll get into that more as the colder weather comes in and people are ready to store their equipment. A good winterizing can save you some $$$$ for next year. I would say that about half of my business this year was from customers who didn't take appropriate measures storing their mowers, and the carbs got all gunky and what-not. So, this is a good way for you to avoid more costly repairs next year!! ;)

So far, no I don't. All I have right now is a Craftsman workhorse with a rear bagger. The self propelled part doesn't work. I thought about ifxing that or just selling it for less without the self propelled part working. It's a nice mower though, runs great and the bagger does a great job of vacuuming your yard while it cuts. I'll take $70 for it like it sits. I'll even remove the gears to there will be no resistance when you push it (although it's never bothered me).

Call him and ask him about it. If you don't have his number PM me.

Bumped for the sake of getting more business~~~

I need new blades on my riding mower. Hit a rock a couple days ago and bent the blade. :huh: Do you pick up, or do we need to bring to you? She's an old fart!!

It would cost you a lot less if you could bring it and pick it up. I am assuming you will need new blades. I'll shoot you a PM with directions and what it would cost.

Will this rain ever stop??? Now is a GREAT time to call me, since things are pretty slow, so far.

Thanks folks. :)