Paulding.com

Mower Repairs, small engines, etc.

I'm about caught up folks, so the sooner you call, the better. After all the rain this week, suspect business will be picking back up on Monday. So drop me line, so you don't have to wait in line!! :lol:

Thanks~~~

Glenn

678-315-8794

Don't forget me!!! All this rain is gonna really get that grass a' growin'!!!! ;)

What should I call you?

Well, you don't have to call me darlin'....darlin!!! You never even called me by my name! :D

well, if you want after you fix one you can come over to my house and test it out, make sure its working good....LOL.....we need to cut ours....lol

I don't really see that happening. :lol: But, I can let you know when I get a cheap push mower ready to sell.....save you lots of $$$ over getting a new one. ;)

Your no fun!!! :p

That's what you say now.....wait until you actually meet me in person!! :p

Were you outside this evening, we went walking with our dogs

yeah...Chell said that was yall, but I wasn't sure....I was trying to pick you out, but wasn't sure enuff to say anything. Plus I was trying to fix my daughter's car so my head was elsewhere. I'm at 341, Big long white Ford with a camper shell on it....that's us.

Oh...and that's NOT ME in the avatar. That's more like my hero....(or at least who I have become after the housing collapse) :lol:

yeah...Chell said that was yall, but I wasn't sure....I was trying to pick you out, but wasn't sure enuff to say anything. Plus I was trying to fix my daughter's car so my head was elsewhere. I'm at 341, Big long white Ford with a camper shell on it....that's us.

Oh...and that's NOT ME in the avatar. That's more like my hero....(or at least who I have become after the housing collapse) :lol:

ohhh...you were the one with the dog that greeted us with her. She was so funny, I was the one in the green, in my PJs.....lol