Paulding.com

Previously Rented Tuxes - $74.98 for Sale!

All of them are in good condition. These will be great for Senior Pictures, Homecoming, Prom or weddings! Separately, the jackets are $49.99 and the pants are $24.99. Get them while they last! They are available on a first-come, first served basis starting Sunday, July 26, 2009, at 1:00 pm. Take advantage of the Tax Free Weekend and pay no tax!

We also have a number of colored vests and pre-tied ties for sale.

They are $20.00 for the set and they are in very good condition, as well.

For directions, visit our website at http://www.kingtuxrentals.com

Questions? Call (404) 431-7094

Here are a couple of pictures. What is on sale - for purchase, as opposed to renting, are the tux jackets and pants. We have just about all sizes for men and a couple of boys tuxes.

Weddings

Homecoming

Senior Pictures

Prom

Formal Parties

wow that is a great deal...

Thanks, LR! The tendency that people have is to procrastinate, though. These special deals are perfect for anyone who will need a tux in the next year - meaning ALL Seniors in high school (Pictures, homecoming, prom), wedding parties, and people who KNOW that they will have a special event in the next year.

Folks just need to be aware that they are available on first-come, first served basis and that they'll be gone in all of the popular sizes in the next two weeks - maybe this weekend, since it's a tax free weekend!

FYI Everyone -

It's a tax-free weekend, our tux price for SALE is $74.98 - But we're going to be closed on SUNDAY for the Bridal Show at Cobb Galleria. We open at 11:00 tomorrow. You don't need an appointment to make a tux purchase!

You guys really should take advantage of this sale while it lasts. That's a heck of a good deal. Not to mention Tom at King Tux is just awesome. He hooked me up with a bangin' suit for a private party I DJ'd a couple of weekends ago. I looked better than anyone at the event because Tom took such great care to get me the right fit and style for me.

I can highly recommend King Tux Rentals. Go see them today.

You guys really should take advantage of this sale while it lasts. That's a heck of a good deal. Not to mention Tom at King Tux is just awesome. He hooked me up with a bangin' suit for a private party I DJ'd a couple of weekends ago. I looked better than anyone at the event because Tom took such great care to get me the right fit and style for me.

I can highly recommend King Tux Rentals. Go see them today.

Thanks, Mark!

I appreciate the good words. I want everyone to know that our core business of tuxedo/suit rentals is thriving, which is why we're making room for more rental inventory by closing out one of our designer lines.

We'll even open up the "Free Tax" special for today! This is for purchase of a tux jacket and pants for $74.98. If there's a couple out there who is engaged and they haven't selected tuxes yet - Come see me and I'll extend the "Bridal Show Special" to anyone who comes from PCOM by the end of August. Click on the signature links to see what-all is included!

Thanks again, Mark.