Paulding.com

Photography Class is Starting

Ever wanted to take professional looking photos for yourself?
Learn the ends and outs of your digital camera & professional tricks of the trade!

Photography 101 Workshop
Starting July 7th
Tuesday 6-7pm
4 weeks, $100

*older Teen/Adult class

For more information contact us @ 770-443-4211
What all does the $100 cover??

$100 covers all four 1-hour classes, registration, instructing photographer's cost, etc.. All you need to bring is your own camera (with batteries and memory card of course) and we encourage you to bring your manual- all cameras are different and it will be easier to address camera specific issue with the instructions at hand.

$100 covers all four 1-hour classes, registration, instructing photographer's cost, etc.. All you need to bring is your own camera (with batteries and memory card of course) and we encourage you to bring your manual- all cameras are different and it will be easier to address camera specific issue with the instructions at hand.

Will it be done again?? July is a crazy month for me- but I have been wanting to take a class!!

We are always taking names to start the next session. We already have a few names listed for late summer/early fall- if you would like to be added as an 'interested student' please contact us with your basic info so we can get in touch with you when a new session begins.

We are always taking names to start the next session. We already have a few names listed for late summer/early fall- if you would like to be added as an 'interested student' please contact us with your basic info so we can get in touch with you when a new session begins.

I am an interested student :D I'll be calling!