Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Mr. Clyde Osborne, age 81, of Dallas, Ga. will be held on Friday, June 19, 2009, 11:00 A.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Derrick Fowler will officiate. Interment will follow at Crossroads Baptist Church Cemetery.

Mr. Osborne is survived by: Daughter, Mr. and Mrs. Randy (Patsy) Benson of Dallas, Ga.; Son, Mr. and Mrs. Cecil (Lynn) Osborne of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Jerry (Donna) Osborne of Dallas, Ga.; Grandchildren, Traci Elias, Jodi Askea, Tammy Cates, Tara Kelly, Jonathan Osborne, Janice Osborne and Jackie Stephens; Great Grandchildren, Eric Elias, Annah Askea, Tyler Askea, Derick Osborne, Meagan Cates, Blake Osborne, Austin Kelly, Landon Aiken, Jonathan Osborne, Jr., Caleb Hasty, Nathaniel Hasty,Cassandra Fuller and Christi Askea; Brother, Mr. and Mrs. G.W. (Imogene) Osborne.

Mr. Osborne was preceded in death by: Wife, Mrs. Johnnie Bell Hite Osborne; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Richard S. (Rhoda Wisener) Osborne; Brothers, Mr. Amos O. Osborne, Clarence O. Osborne, Johnny Osborne and Roy Osborne; Sisters, Mrs. Thelma Gordon and Mrs. Lennie Scoggins.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.bensonfuneralhome.net (Online registry)

Is this the same Osborne who used to own the Osborne outlet store behind New Hope church? There was also later an Osbornes Storage just adjacent to it? I live within walking distance and was wondering if this is the same family. I am sorry for your loss and sending good wishes.

Is this the same Osborne who used to own the Osborne outlet store behind New Hope church? There was also later an Osbornes Storage just adjacent to it? I live within walking distance and was wondering if this is the same family. I am sorry for your loss and sending good wishes.

No it is not. Same Osborne family, but not Clyde.

Edited by peachesga

RIP Clyde..you will be missed. I pray that God will grant the family the peace that passes all understanding and the strength to make it through the days ahead. I will miss visiting with Clyde when I go see my daddy. He always had a smile to share and was always proud for us to visit with him. He was a sweet man and will be missed by many.