Paulding.com

Mower Repair NOTICE.....vacation coming up..

I will not be taking in any more repairs until July 6. I need this week to finish up what is left, then next week to spend on getting used ones for sale to clear out the garage, then I am getting married on June 27th and will be on hiatus until July 5. So, please keep this in mind. Once I am back at it, then I will resume my repair ads.

Sorry for the inconveneince, but as things stand right now, I have a much higher demand for used mowers than for repairs, so the time is right to go ahead and get some rebuilds done. This will include up to 3 Snapper rear-engine riding mowers, and 6-10 push mowers of all types. I will post the sales as they become available, which should start next Monday.

I would also like to thank those of you who have chosen to do business with me in the past, and would still welcome all others, just as soon as I can get all of this handled, and get back from my vacation.

Thank you,

Glenn :)

looking forward to the posts with the rebuilt snappers. my husband is on the look out for a riding one in the 300-400 range.

keep us posted!!!

(and congratulations!!!!!!)

looking forward to the posts with the rebuilt snappers. my husband is on the look out for a riding one in the 300-400 range.

keep us posted!!!

(and congratulations!!!!!!)

Thank you. Only one of them will fall into the 400 range. The other two are not very old and are in excellent condition. One has a large deck and a 12 HP industrial B & S, while the other one has a smaller deck, with all the bagging attachments. Both are electric starts, and will run from 600 to 750. However, I have a couple of nice rear wheel self-propelled monsters that will be available too. It's gonna be a lot of work to get them all ready, that's why I need a good week and a half to get it all done.