Paulding.com

Minnie "Delona" Mahan

(July 14, 1940 - May 28, 2009

Mrs. Minnie Delona Mahan, age 68 of Heflin, AL, formerly of Villa Rica, died Thursday, May 28, 2009 at her residence.

Mrs. Mahan was born July 14, 1940 in Lenox, Georgia the daughter of the late Ollie Jackson Lipham and Jessie Lee Plunkett Lipham. She worked as a Seamstress for a number of years before becoming a Homemaker. Mrs. Mahan was a loving and devoted wife, mother and Maw-Maw, and was an active member of The Villa Rica Holiness Church.

Survivors include her husband, Leroy Mahan, son and daughter-in-law, Greg and Lanette Mahan, Heflin, daughter and son-in-law, Robert and Angie Fuller, Heflin, grandchildren, Chase Mahan, Randi Mahan, Kenda Bone, and Macy Fuller, all of Heflin.

Funeral Services will be conducted Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 4 o’clock from The Villa Rica Holiness Church with Rev. Bobby House officiating. The body will lie in state at the church from 11 until the funeral hour. Music will be provided by Chase Mahan and Rev. Bobby House

The family will receive friends at the church Saturday from 2 until 4 and 6 until 8 P.M.

Interment will follow in the church cemetery

For more information and to send condolences to the family visit our website at www.jcollinsfuneralhome.com

J. Collins Funeral Home and Cremation Service

Edited by alabamagirl
Minnie "Delona" Mahan

(July 14, 1940 - May 28, 2009

Mrs. Minnie Delona Mahan, age 68 of Heflin, AL, formerly of Villa Rica, died Thursday, May 28, 2009 at her residence.

Mrs. Mahan was born July 14, 1940 in Lenox, Georgia the daughter of the late Ollie Jackson Lipham and Jessie Lee Plunkett Lipham. She worked as a Seamstress for a number of years before becoming a Homemaker. Mrs. Mahan was a loving and devoted wife, mother and Maw-Maw, and was an active member of The Villa Rica Holiness Church.

Survivors include her husband, Leroy Mahan, son and daughter-in-law, Greg and Lanette Mahan, Heflin, daughter and son-in-law, Robert and Angie Fuller, Heflin, grandchildren, Chase Mahan, Randi Mahan, Kenda Bone, and Macy Fuller, all of Heflin.

Funeral Services will be conducted Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 4 o'clock from The Villa Rica Holiness Church with Rev. Bobby House officiating. The body will lie in state at the church from 11 until the funeral hour. Music will be provided by Chase Mahan and Rev. Bobby House

The family will receive friends at the church Saturday from 2 until 4 and 6 until 8 P.M.

Interment will follow in the church cemetery

For more information and to send condolences to the family visit our website at www.jcollinsfuneralhome.com

J. Collins Funeral Home and Cremation Service

Lanette , I so sorry for you familys lost.

Tona

I loved her so very much. I have known them since I was a child. She was so very precious and a true gem. My heart goes out to Bro. Leroy and Angie and Greg (Of course all of them). I KNOW this woman is in a better place. May she rest in peace.

Lanette , I so sorry for you familys lost.

Tona

Thank you Tona. Please keep us in your prayers.

Prayers for the family, My parents have know this family along time. Bobby & Connie are our cousin.

Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray for us.

I loved her so very much. I have known them since I was a child. She was so very precious and a true gem. My heart goes out to Bro. Leroy and Angie and Greg (Of course all of them). I KNOW this woman is in a better place. May she rest in peace.

Delona was a very special woman. We love her so much too. Yes, we know she is in no more pain and she just beat us to the goal. Thank you all for your prayers.