Paulding.com

BellaG Studio Learning Center

Just to remind everyone interested in a Mother's Morning Out for 4 year olds or Private Pre-K Program come out tonight from 5:00PM to 7:00PM. I'll have all the answers you will need to questions and concerns.

BellaG Studio is offering a Pre-Kindergarten Program from 9-12, Monday through Thursday starting in September.

What makes my program unique is there is a heavy concentration in Music. By the end of the school year, the goal is that they are completely prepared for Kindergarten and they can read music.

Although this program is out of my home, my program takes place within a classroom, playroom and piano studio all built specifically for this program.

It is a unique program and those who choose to have their child participate will be in for a unique and blessed experience!

See you tonight! Julie

Just to remind everyone interested in a Mother's Morning Out for 4 year olds or Private Pre-K Program come out tonight from 5:00PM to 7:00PM. I'll have all the answers you will need to questions and concerns.

BellaG Studio is offering a Pre-Kindergarten Program from 9-12, Monday through Thursday starting in September.

What makes my program unique is there is a heavy concentration in Music. By the end of the school year, the goal is that they are completely prepared for Kindergarten and they can read music.

Although this program is out of my home, my program takes place within a classroom, playroom and piano studio all built specifically for this program.

It is a unique program and those who choose to have their child participate will be in for a unique and blessed experience!

See you tonight! Julie

Had a good turnout. Thanks for all of you who came to speak with me. I'll have another open house tomorrow afternoon from 2:00-4:00PM. Visit My Website