Paulding.com

Rountree Recreation 2nd Open House

I will be at Rountree Recreation on Saturday, May 30th, from 4pm - 6pm and Sunday, May 31st from 3pm-6pm if you would like to meet me, tour the facility and give me a chance to answer any questions you may have about the program we will offer your children this summer.

We are pleased to offer you a great place for your school-aged children to spend time this summer.

Your children will have a certified P-12 educator and red cross trained director supervising while they participate in activities such as crafts, swimming, games, music, pony rides and sports. There are several indoor areas including an indoor pool in case of rain, but children will be outside when possible!

The weekly cost is $125 per child for the first 2 weeks $100 per child for every week after.

Camp is open for children 5 - 14 years old.

Drop off begins at 7:15am and activities begin at 9:00 am. Structured activities finish at 4:00 pm and all students need to be picked up by 6:30 p.m. (If you need to drop off earlier or pick up later please call to pre-arrange)

We have set up a Forum on the Rountree Recreation website where I will keep parents informed on the weekly themes and daily activities.

Please come by and check us out.

Linda Rogers (pcom's Linda Makes Music)

Director, Rountree Recreation Summer Day Camp

I will also be at the Grilling for the Hungry event if you want to stop by to meet me there between 11 and 3.

We have some openings for our Summer Day Camp at Rountree Recreation. If you have not already made your decision as to where to send your children during the summer please come check us out.

We have 29 acres of land, horses, dogs, cats, chickens, goats, and 100s of birds. We have weekly themes planned with some structured activities and plenty of free time. We will swim every day in an indoor pool and ride the horses twice a week (with me leading the horse by a rope - horse camp also available to serious horse riders). We will have music every day, story time with snacks, crafts, out door activities and lots of fun!

In our online forum I will post information on our weekly themes and daily activities to keep parents and campers informed.

If you are looking for a place for your child that will be fun - and safe - please come check out Rountree Recreation this Saturday, May 30th, from 4-6. If you can not make it Saturday please do not hesitate to contact me to set up a time that is convenient for you.

I have attached a copy of our camp information form which provides more information about our Summer Day Camp.

Rountree_Recreation_Summer_Day_Camp_Information_Form.pdf

Posting to remind you about our open house today from 4-6. I will be on site during this time to meet you, give you a tour and answer your questions.

Hope to see you there!

Linda will be here today after about 3:00 pm Sunday if you would like to meet her.

This is not just for those that want all summer, but for those that what a week or 2 break from the kids "I'm bored and nothing to do".

IT makes you look like a great MOM or DAD and you do not spend a lot of money. Sometimes it is worth your sanity to have a break and let the kids get worn out tired by someone else that has a plan.

Pass this to DAD's or Grand parents as a great gift to give the person who is watching the kids all summer --- or your best friend and take them to a quite lunch. It may help a couple stay friends.

Cheryl

Yes - I will be at Rountree Recreation from 3-6 today and I if you are considering placing your child with us for the Summer please come by.

Some of the things that may help make up your mind:

There is NO registration fee!

You Only pay for the Weeks your child attends!

Your child will not be traveling the busy roads for field trips! We have 29+ acres of land and plenty of activities planned to keep us safe on site.

Your child will be outside more than just 1 hour a day! We have outdoor activities planned for a few hours every morning, Monday thru Friday.

Your child will not be left to entertain themselves for hours at a time! We will have a plan for each day to actively involve your child from 9-4:30. Before and after those times there are G rated movies, art supplies, board games and a playground for children to choose from.

You will know what your child is going to do each day! I will post on our Rountree Recreation Forum a schedule for each day as well as the weekly themes. After you read about what we have planned, I know you will love talking to your child about their day at Rountree!

Please come by today and check us out. Your child will love it here!