Paulding.com

Linda Makes Music

Most of you know me as a music teacher of piano, bassoon, saxophone, clarinet, flute and voice, a performer and composer of music. I am also a long time user of Avon products.

My love for Avon products led me to become an Avon representative to help supplement my income. I love selling Avon products because they are committed to being a global champion for the health and well-being of women through philanthropic efforts, with a special focus on breast cancer, domestic violence and women's empowerment.

Avon is a world leader in anti-aging skin care products, fragrance and color cosmetics. Its product line includes beauty products, fashion jewelry and apparel and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin So Soft, Avon Solutions, Advance Techniques Hair Care, Avon naturals, mark and Avon Wellness.

Avon makes selling easy for me because they provide Representatives with the knowledge, skill and promotional support needed to build a thriving businesses. I know you would love to sell Avon, too! Ask me how to help you get started today!