Paulding.com

Saturday Drivers Ed Starting June 6th at West Metro Driving School

Have a teen who is ready to get his or her license? Our Saturday course of June of Summer 2009 will be held on June 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th for the 30-hour Joshua's Law course. We complete this course in just 4 Saturdays, and as of right now we have seats available! See below for the class details:

MouseMascot212.jpg

Joshua's Law 30-Hour Drivers Education

West Metro Driving School

Saturday Classes

June 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th, 2009, 9AM-5PM

Includes ADAP program

Snacks and drinks provided

Register by phone: 770-443-1644

2009 Summer Course Schedule (PDF): http://www.westmetrodriving.com/WestMetroD...009Schedule.pdf

2009 Summer Course Schedule (JPG Image): http://www.westmetrodriving.com/WestMetroSummer2009.jpg

http://www.westmetrodriving.com/driversed.html

West Metro Driving School

4075 Marietta Hwy. Suite 150

Dallas, GA 30157

770-443-1644

Thanks Nancy!

I can't believe it's been a year since my son completed your training! It was the best money I have spent! He is a confident, careful driver and we got the insurance discount too! Just wanted to say thanks!

Thanks Nancy!

I can't believe it's been a year since my son completed your training! It was the best money I have spent! He is a confident, careful driver and we got the insurance discount too! Just wanted to say thanks!

Thank you!! I love to hear how my students are doing. Send me a PM if you get a chance! :)

Is the driving part mandatory or just the 30 hour class room training?

Some kind of driving is mandatory, either at least 6 hours of behind the wheel with the school, or the Parent-Teen Driving Guide with a detailed 40-hour notarized driving log.

Also, with the 6 hours of behind the wheel driving, you get the $150 tax credit, at least 10% off of your insurance, and a Defensive Driving class that most insurance companies accept for an additional 10% off of your insurance. You save a lot of money if the student completes behind the wheel with the school. :)

Sounds like it makes sense to do the additional 6 hours driving.

We hope so! The students get a lot out of it, especially if they have not had any kind of formal driving training before. We're covering backing up, quick stops, parallel parking, highway driving, and in the last session of the 6 hour driving package if the student has done well on the previous skills, we head to the interstate to do interstate driving also. :D

This course is starting this Saturday, June 6th. We still have seats available, so if your teen can't make it during our weekday classes this month, give us a call at 770-443-1644! We'll be registering until Friday at 6pm, or until the class is full.