Paulding.com

Mobile Billboard truck spaces available

Hi I am Scott Anderson the owner of the Royal Pet Resort, Affordable Parking and Affordable Propertry Maintenance, I have a used 24' moving truck in great shape. I am looking for businesses that would want to put their company advertising on the truck along with my business. The truck will be moved almost daily from one parking lot to the next around Paulding Co. This would be an excellent and affordable way to advertise in a unique and very effective way. The advertising sizes will vary from 12'x8' , 12'x4', 6'x8', 6'x4', 3'x4', Size availability will be based upon demand and first come basis. Pricing will vary upon size. I am checking with sign companies now for the best pricing on the graphics. If anyone is interested in advertising or owns a sign company please call me at 404-663-5735. Thanks, Scott :D

This is a small hijack but the day before yesterday I saw a tractor trailer pulling out of that area and it looked like the jacks underneath got stuck on the pavement before he could get all the way out onto 92. This is the second time Ive seen this lately, the cops were there. Is that whats happening?

This is a small hijack but the day before yesterday I saw a tractor trailer pulling out of that area and it looked like the jacks underneath got stuck on the pavement before he could get all the way out onto 92. This is the second time Ive seen this lately, the cops were there. Is that whats happening?

I am talking about advertising what are you talking about?

I said it was a small hijack, just wondered if you knew since you were the owner of Royal Pet Resort what was happening with the tractor trailers pulling in and out of the drive where you guys are.

What is a small hijack? The tractor trailers that get stuck from time to time are not swinging wide at the top of the drive likI told them to do.

What is a small hijack? The tractor trailers that get stuck from time to time are not swinging wide at the top of the drive likI told them to do.

Im sorry, I didnt take into account you being a new member. A hijack is when your post (mine) is not on necessarily pertaining to YOUR topic, so I hijacked your thread to ask you something completely different. And I was just curious if that was what was happening, them getting stuck going out. But hey, atleast my hijack has kept your thread bumped (moved to the top of the other topics) :D Good luck with advertising! Ive heard nothing but great things about Royal Pet Resort :good: