Paulding.com

Mower repairs and tuneups welcome!

While you're still gonna get the best service around for the lowest price, I have had to make a policy change regarding how long it takes for your mowers to be picked up. I really have no choice, as I am running out of room. So, here's the deal- I can hold mowers for up to 3 days after you've been notified that they are ready for pick-up. AFTER 3 days, I will have to charge "storage" fees. All mowers are locked up to prevent thefts, and that is for your own protection (and mine).

For mowers that I have to keep stored for over 72 hours, a storage fee will be charged. The charge is:

Push mowers and smaller equipment - $10 per day

Riding mowers and large equipment - $20 per day

I hate to have to do this, but as business is increasing, it's money out of my pocket to store these things, as I have to pull them out every day to make space for working, and push them all back in at the end of the day to lock them up.

I have at least 2 mowers that have been sitting in my garage, ready to pick up, and it has been 2 weeks or longer before my customers would come get them. I simply cannot run business like that. It clutters my work area, and the smell gets into my house......it's just a headache. Not to mention, like anyone else in business, you expect to get paid for your services within a reasonable time frame.

I hope everyone understands my need to do this. Having said that, you're still gonna get the best service for the best price, and I always go the extra mile to insure that you won't have any problems with your equipment. My best friend is a mechanic, and he says I go way overboard in what I do.......well, so be it. I want my customers to be more than satisfied with what they pay for.

So, keep 'em coming, and I'll keep doing the best job I can.....just try to pick them up as soon as you can after I call you and tell you they are ready. Thanks folks.......and I really appreciate your business!! :)