Paulding.com

Jeannie Summers Arguelles, age 36, of Marietta, passed away on, Saturday, May 02, 2009. She was born on June 3, 1972, in Atlanta, GA.

Survivors include husband, Albertico Arguelles of Marietta; sons, Daniel Collett of Marietta, and Albertico Arguelles, Jr. of Marietta; daughters, Abby and Suzanna Arguelles of Marietta; parents, James Sr. and Patricia Summers of Marietta; brother, James William Summers Jr. of Marietta; sister, Rebecca Walker of Marietta; aunts and uncles, Anna Haws of Marietta, Bertha Frandy of Cumming, Linda Glaze of Dawsonville, Charles Jordan of Marietta. Joseph & Yvette Summers of Dallas, David & Shelly Summers of Dawsonville, and Bobby & Jena Summers of Dawsonville; and grandmother, Doris Almond of Dallas.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, May 4, 2009, at 11 a.m., from Clark Funeral Home, with Chaplin Ed Cook officiating. Interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, May 3, 2009, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.

SouthernLass...

Christy, I just want you to know that Bruce and I are praying for your family and that we will be at the viewing this evening after we close the Shop. I am so very sorry for the loss your family is going through. Please call me if there is anything we can do to help. I will attend the funeral tomorrow as well. :wub:

I also wanted to bump up the post for those that want to attend the viewing and give support to this wonderful family. Every thought, prayer, donation and show of support is greatly appreciated by them and will never be forgotten. :wub:

Big Hugs Christy, we will see you this evening.

:wub: Scarlet