Paulding.com

Tuxes For Toddlers - Free Rental!

Yes, I know that it's not summer yet, but let's go ahead and run a Summer Special. It is - A Free Toddler Tux (sizes 1 - 3) rental when you register your wedding with us. It doesn't matter when the wedding is, you just have to complete a wedding registration with us between today, April 25 and July 31. We will supply one free toddler tux (jacket, pants, bow tie and shirt), as long as the child is still able to fit into one of those sizes at the time of pick up.

What a deal! That special is in addition to our already-lowest prices and already best deal of one free tux out of every five rented!

If you've already picked out your tuxedos with another company -- It's not too late to change your mind! But do them the courtesy of asking them if they can match my offers, before you switch. That would be only fair.

When they can't match my offers, bring your preferences to me and I will make sure that your guys get the best service, the lowest prices and look better than you can imagine for the special day.

K.T.R.