Paulding.com

Push Mower Tuneup Special!

For those of you who take care of your mowers, I am running a tuneup special- $60 for the works!

This is for mowers that already run, but need to be tuned up and maintained only.

Service includes:

-Cleaning the entire fuel system

-Blowing out all the debris from the flywheel vanes

-Blade sharping and balancing.

-Oil change

-Full inspection of any impending problems

-Air filter cleaning or replacement

-Reconditioned or new spark plug

-Full cleaning to make your mower look like new....or almost anyhoo :lol:

(Disclaimer)- This offer applies to only well maintained mowers. I will call you before ordering any new parts, if deemed necessary. I Warrant my work for the year's season, as long as it is a result of failure on MY work. In other words, if you hit a boulder or piece of rebar, etc....that is not covered. I try to be as fair as possible, as repeat business is a cornerstone to all businesses. ;)

Of course, all other repairs are welcome too....price based on labor and extent of damage. Initial diagnoses fee is only $10. ;)

Pick up and delivery fees are based on mileage and time spent driving......Don't fret...I won't break your bank. :p

Give me a call at 678-315-8794, and we'll go from there. ;) Thanks, folks! :)

You won't find this much service for this price anywhere else.......period! :D

Hey Subby.... if you don't mind. I've got a quick question for you. My mower is two years old, and has run fine always. However it does do one thing. If I stop it, and then go to start again within 4-5 minutes it will no problem. But if it's more than that it won't start again for about 12-15 minutes. It's just that certain time period it doesn't want to start.

Hey Subby.... if you don't mind. I've got a quick question for you. My mower is two years old, and has run fine always. However it does do one thing. If I stop it, and then go to start again within 4-5 minutes it will no problem. But if it's more than that it won't start again for about 12-15 minutes. It's just that certain time period it doesn't want to start.

Carburetor problems would be my first guess. Hard to say....that's an unusual thing....usually it would be the other way around. :huh:

I would just have to check it out and see. It doesn't take long to figure out what the problem is, that's why I only charge $10 to find out. I doubt it's anything costly though if the mower is only 2 yrs old, and you've taken good care of it. In some of these cases, it could just be a clogged up air filter, in which case would only cost you $15-20 to either clean or replace.

Carburetor problems would be my first guess. Hard to say....that's an unusual thing....usually it would be the other way around. :huh:

I would just have to check it out and see. It doesn't take long to figure out what the problem is, that's why I only charge $10 to find out. I doubt it's anything costly though if the mower is only 2 yrs old, and you've taken good care of it. In some of these cases, it could just be a clogged up air filter, in which case would only cost you $15-20 to either clean or replace.

Hmmm... I thought it was weird too. I've taken care of it, changed the oil after the first few hours of use. Then changed it at the end of the season the first year and second year. It's a Toro, with the Tecumseh engine. At the start of each season it takes 3-5 pulls the first to get it started, but after that it will start within 1-2 pulls each time I use it initially.

Hmmm... I thought it was weird too. I've taken care of it, changed the oil after the first few hours of use. Then changed it at the end of the season the first year and second year. It's a Toro, with the Tecumseh engine. At the start of each season it takes 3-5 pulls the first to get it started, but after that it will start within 1-2 pulls each time I use it initially.

Well, that's normal there. It's the "not cranking after 15 mins" that is weird. Just gimme a call tomorrow after 10 a.m. and we can set up a time for you to bring it by. I need to check some things out B4 I can give you an accurate diagnosis.

Well, that's normal there. It's the "not cranking after 15 mins" that is weird. Just gimme a call tomorrow after 10 a.m. and we can set up a time for you to bring it by. I need to check some things out B4 I can give you an accurate diagnosis.

Ooops... I may of confused you, it will start after 15 minutes, it's the time between 5 and 15 minutes it doesn't want to.

Ooops... I may of confused you, it will start after 15 minutes, it's the time between 5 and 15 minutes it doesn't want to.

If you have an air compressor, blow out underneath the hood and into the top part to clear out the debris, blow out the air filter element, and check the spark plug. It should be cleaned if necesary and gapped to about .030. Also if you have another gas cap from another mower that will fit it, try that too. Aside from that I would just have to check it out myself.

Hi I have always read alot of great things about you on here! But I don't post alot, I have a question about my mower, It is a Murray, and it has always run great, except for the end of last year, I would only run for a minute, then cut off. My husband took it somewhere to be repaired and it was ok for a while, then started it again. If I "messed" with it enough I could get it going. But now it is doing the same thing, It will crank and run for about 30 seconds and cut off!!! What do you think this problem is? My grass needs cutting so bad!

Thanks for your time.

Sandra

Hi I have always read alot of great things about you on here! But I don't post alot, I have a question about my mower, It is a Murray, and it has always run great, except for the end of last year, I would only run for a minute, then cut off. My husband took it somewhere to be repaired and it was ok for a while, then started it again. If I "messed" with it enough I could get it going. But now it is doing the same thing, It will crank and run for about 30 seconds and cut off!!! What do you think this problem is? My grass needs cutting so bad!

Thanks for your time.

Sandra

First thing to do is remove the gas cap, and crank it. If it still does it, then it's your carburetor. The biggest mistake some shops can make is rebuilding a carburetor and not cleaning out the gas tank, and replacing the fuel lines. If you don't do that, then most likely you're just gonna flush the trash and "jelly" down into the rebuild carb. If it still dies after leaving the gas cap off, then it's your carb. Call me, and I'll be happy to fix it for ya! (and flush the fuel system, so it doesn't happen again). Is it a rider or push mower? Push mowers (most of them) do no have inline fuel filters, so it's important to clean the gas tank and fuel lines. If it's a steel tank, then you may have rust in it, which means you need a new tank. Rust CANNOT be removed from steel tanks....at least not for long. Rust and corrosion are like cancer. Once it starts it'll never stop eating away.

Thanks so much, when hubby gets home I will have him test it out, I don't remember what the other place did last year, but if we can't get it to work, I will probably be giving you a call, It is a push mower by the way. Thanks!

No problem. I can fix you right up, with little waiting time, and a GREAT price! ;)