Paulding.com

Southern Biker of Hiram

Hey P.Com

Just wanted to remind everyone that we are getting geared up for the Grand Opening on the 25th of this month starting at 10 am until. We are having a DJ/KJ, Hooters girls, Hooters food, car/ bike wash, Bike show for both Cruisers and Sport Bike, Tattoo artist, reps from Vega, Parts Unlimited, Tucker Rocky and more. We are also getting our first three shirts today for our own apparel line. We are getting plus sizes in as well. Ladies sizes up to a 2XL in baby doll style shirt as well as the spagetti strap tank. If anyone comes into the store between now and the 25th you get 10% off anything in the store.

Oh and did I mention that we will have LPPT on scene at the grand opening doing a live remote? Now if i can figure how to keep her out of the leather??

We will also have raffles and give aways so come down and have some fun.

:yahoo:

Girl you are good to go now..

I want one of those tank tops.. how much are they?

Girl they are only $15.00. And we have our other three designs in and they are jam up. As a matter of fact if you buy two Southern Biker of Hiram shirts Ill give them to you for $25.00 for both. And....we have them in 2xl and the mens in 2xl...they are true sizes to not small!! Come check it out.

Girl they are only $15.00. And we have our other three designs in and they are jam up. As a matter of fact if you buy two Southern Biker of Hiram shirts Ill give them to you for $25.00 for both. And....we have them in 2xl and the mens in 2xl...they are true sizes to not small!! Come check it out.

Very impressed with the selection and quality for both the mens and womens shirts! That "no tag" neck is sweeeet!

I stopped by today to check out the new arrivals...You know my favorite :yahoo: