Paulding.com

Kathy Landmon Stanley, age 56, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Wednesday, April 15, 2009. She was born September 5, 1952, in Greenville, SC, to John M. & Edna Landmon, and was preceded in death by her brother, John Kevin Landmon. Mrs. Stanley graduated in 1970 from South Cobb High School. She loved flowers, gardening, walking, jogging, the outdoors, the beach and picking up sea shells.

Mrs. Stanley loved and enjoyed spending time with her children and grandchildren and attending their ballgames. She was an administrative assistant with Lee Family Dentistry and attended West Ridge Church.

Survivors include her husband, Jack Stanley of Dallas; sons & daughter-in-law, Jack “Lee” Stanley of Inman, SC and “Jon” Barry Stanley & wife, Tinian of Hiram; parents, John M. & Edna Landmon

of Mableton; sister, Kim Renee Landmon of Mableton; five grandchildren; many nieces and nephews.

A memorial service will be held on Saturday, April 18, 2009, at 11:00 am, from West Ridge Church, with Reverend Marc Merritt and Reverend Joe Pritchard officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday, April 17, 2009, from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to, West Ridge Church Building Fund, 3522 Hiram-Acworth Highway, Dallas, GA 30157.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

My prayers are with you Jackie, boys, Edna, John M. & Kim. May God wrap his loving arms around you and comfort you. I am sorry I was not able to make it by to see Kathy. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

I Love Ya'll,

Christie (Pritchard) Tidwell

So sorry to hear this has she been sick. Cathy and Jack and I went to the same church along time ago. I love this family they are very good people. Jack, and the boys will be in my thoughts and prayers. May God give you strength and peace during this time...

Edited by luvtennis5

Oh my goodness, this is so sad. Kathy was always so friendly to everyone when I was in the office. I only know her from Dr. Lee's office and this makes me so sad to hear of her passing. I will keep the family and all of her co-workers in my prayers.

Kathy was a very special person to me . she was my 1st cousin . She always made us feel special . My prayers go out to aunt edna , uncle john m , kim ,and jack . I will always love love all of ya,ll . Love todd wilson