Paulding.com

New WebKinz Just Arrived

We just received a new shipment of WebKinz, LilKinz and KinzKlips for April and May! Including quantities of the April Stripped Alley Cat and the May Pet is The Cocker Spaniel.

Also Just Arrived The Signature Panda! This Webkinz has exclusive features...

We just received a new shipment of WebKinz, LilKinz and KinzKlips for April and May! Including quantities of the April Stripped Alley Cat and the May American Cocker Spaniel.

Get your Easter webkinz for your baskets. There going fast. :clapping: :yahoo:

Oh, I'd love to see the Panda. Sorry, where are you located? Hours for tomorrow?

We are at 10175 Dallas Acworth Hwy. About a mile from the crossroads Kroger going towards the 41. Call if you need directions.

770-529-8568 Hours tomorrow are 8am-9:30pm

We are at 10175 Dallas Acworth Hwy. About a mile from the crossroads Kroger going towards the 41. Call if you need directions.

770-529-8568 Hours tomorrow are 8am-9:30pm

I wish I was more involved with them. I'll have to google to get educated before I come tomorrow!!! Thanks! DGD will be thrilled!

Ok, DD just tells me DGD has the panda webkinz. You said it has special features is this a newer version?

I wish I was more involved with them. I'll have to google to get educated before I come tomorrow!!! Thanks! DGD will be thrilled!

Go to webkinz.com. it will tell you all about them. They are alot more then a stuffed animal, They have learning games plus other exciting things that teach at the same time.

If this is one she already has, do you have a good selection?

We Just got our new order in today so we have a great variety. But the Easter ones are going fast only a couple of them left. We have the Rabbit, Lamb, chick for the easter ones. But a good variety of the new ones that just arrived. There is a pet of the month that's a alley cat that is the special one for april.

We Just got our new order in today so we have a great variety. But the Easter ones are going fast only a couple of them left. We have the Rabbit, Lamb, chick for the easter ones. But a good variety of the new ones that just arrived. There is a pet of the month that's a alley cat that is the special one for april.

Tomorrow's Easter come by and get your Webkinz for your Basket. We will be closed Easter Sunday to be with family. So come by tonight to get that last minute gift. Also we hope you come by to eat and have some of our Wonderful Gelato.

how much are the webkinz ?

The big ones are $14.95 the lilkinz are $8.00. We also have the trading cards , clothes, And the new Kinz Klips which have there own codes. We just got an order in yesterday. So we have all the new ones and the pet of the month. Hope to see you.

We just received a new shipment of WebKinz, LilKinz and KinzKlips for April and May! Including quantities of the April Stripped Alley Cat and the May Pet is The Cocker Spaniel.

The Signature Panda is going Fast. Come by and see all we have.

The Signature Panda is going Fast. Come by and see all we have.

We also just got in the Wacky Zingoz He unlocks Extreme version of the Wacky Zingoz Game he is so cute and make 6 different sounds. Come by and see all we have. :yahoo: