Paulding.com

Seeking old and unwanted mowers and lawn

I will be in the North end of the county tomorrow, so if you have any old mowers, or other yard stuff you wanna get shed of, give me a call, and I'll drop by and take it off your hands. By helping me get your older stuff, you are also helping everyone else in the county. How? Because I can refurbish a lot of things that most people consider 'dead in the water" and pass that on to people who don't have much money but still want to keep their yards looking nice. I make very little profit from this, but it's fun for me, and it makes me feel fantastic to be able to help someone out by getting them a good dependable mower, blower, weed eater, or whatever for a fraction of what most people would spend on such things.

Depending on my work load next week, I want to take at least one full day of picking up throw-aways, so please keep this in mind, and call or PM, or email me. I'll do my best to get take it off your hands and turn it into something useful for folks who don't have a lot of money to spend on new lawn equipment. (which I still say is a rip-off anyway). Save your money and come see me! So much of today's mowers are so interchangeable, I can practically build you exactly what you want.

Having said that, let me be honest about one thing- I deplore self propelled push mowers......but if it's within my means, I'll make it happen for you. The way I see it- if you want a self propelled push mower, then dang....just get a riding mower and be done with it! :lol:

Anyhoo....y'all keep me in mind. I can remove your junk and turn it into something beautiful (or at least worthy of its purpose). ;)

Bumped before I head outa here....my number is on my signature.