Paulding.com

More items for sale

I've had a few requests for riding mowers for sale. Well, I am picking one up tomorrow to renovate, and it's in great shape from what I hear....will be in top shape shape when I finish with it. So, keep that in mind. I also have a Poulan chainsaw I can sale too. The blade is a bit dull, and they run about $30 for a new one. If anyone is interested in either let me know. I will install a new blade on the chainsaw and just add it to the price (no labor included). I wasn't gonna sell the chainsaw, but I just fixed up an old model Homelite (heavy as hell) and runs like a monster....so I'll keep it and sell the poulan, which also runs great and is much lighter, and easier to use. The chainsaw, I want $80 for it. I haven't picked up the Snapper yet, but I'll post a price on it as soon as I can pick it up and see what it needs done. So, keep your eyes open!!!

And please bear in mind- Snappers are the BEST on the market.....easiest to work on, almost never break down and run for over 10 years easy if maintained. If you buy a good Snapper, you won't ever need another one. ;)

Subby, I want the chainsaw.

Okee Dokee...I'll need to get a new blade for it. I did saw down a couple of smaller trees the other day with it, but I could tell the blade was about shot. I will put in the new blade (it's also self lubricating) and fix you up. This is about a $175 saw brand new......after getting the new blade and labor, I'll let it go for $100. And that's a STEAL!!! I refer to these types as "gal" chainsaws.....because they are light weight and easy to handle. They are twice that amount new....and "new" aint what it used to be. They are cold natured, but I'll show you the in's and out's on it.

But that old timey Homelite------I am keeping that sucker for me!!! It's heavy as all get-out, but it'll rip a gap in the moon!!! I love it. I almost trashed it because it was so old. Thanks goodness I have the Xtra time to see what I have. It's a man's chainsaw...a girl wouldn't want it cuz it weighs a ton!

Is it gas or electric? Size? Gimme some specs.

It's gas....electric won't quite cut it when it comes to chainsaws. I think it's a 21" inch blade. It's got new treated gas and new fuel lines.

Just what I was hoping you'd say! Deal.

Okay.....I'll write you down and replace the blade and see where we sit. I did have to rebuild the carb...that's why they gave it to me for free. But I'm sure we'll arrive at a price we can both be happy with. ;) Probably you more than me, but wutever. :lol: