Paulding.com

Holy Smokes! The work is finally pouring in!

Actually, there's appears to be a lot of word of mouth at this point that is helping me get more business. And I SHORE aint complaining....just keep it coming!

And as I have already stated, I am still charging about 1/3 less than the commercial shops are, and giving them lots of TLC that you won't get anywhere else!

It's been amusing really at some of the problems I see.....some real head-scratchers at times, and some just downright funny. But either way, I'll get you set up right if you just call me!! :D

Actually, there's appears to be a lot of word of mouth at this point that is helping me get more business. And I SHORE aint complaining....just keep it coming!

And as I have already stated, I am still charging about 1/3 less than the commercial shops are, and giving them lots of TLC that you won't get anywhere else!

It's been amusing really at some of the problems I see.....some real head-scratchers at times, and some just downright funny. But either way, I'll get you set up right if you just call me!! :D

Funny or not. As long as you're able to fix it, that is the point! Thank you, Glenn!!

Well, I just sent my last two out the door.......so, I'm ready when y'all are!

Some people are fast and then there is Glenn! I dropped off my mower and my leaf blower yesterday and picked them up this afternoon. Thanks, Glenn.

You're certainly welcome! It seems I can get things done quicker when I am already at home. ;)

I'm so happy your work is going well Subby but I am not surprised. You are ambitious and hard working and that always pays off! Best of luck to you in this endeavor.

Thank you!! :wub: