Paulding.com

Expansion is complete!

We finally have our new furniture room open! Everybody has been wanting more space, now we have it! We just filled it up this weekend. Those of you looking for furniture, better hurry. Best selection goes quickly! If we don't have it now, you can get on our wish list, and we'll call you when we get it. If you can't haul it today, you can pay now, and pick up later! We have also been working on Spring clothes. Time to get that wardrobe in order! Clothes, shoes and pocketbooks $2 everyday. Look for our new "book nook" coming soon. As always, donations are accepted, and appreciated anytime during business hours Monday-Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm. If you can't bring it by, call us, and we'll come pick it up. Everything accepted in good condition. Thank you for your patronage!

Mary McFall

The Endless Yard Sale Store

355 Merchants Dr (Paulding Plaza)

Dallas, GA 30132

770-505-8200

770-241-1718

I need to get by there and check out your store. By the way, thanks for holding that carseat base for me..my mom picked it up last week and it's been getting lots of good use! :)

You're welcome! Glad to help out!

Wishing you the best on your new expansion and business.......will come by and check out the store.........have a great day!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Looking forward to getting those new tires! (Just not sure when!)

I want to see it too! Good job on the expansion!!

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing some new faces!