Paulding.com

Cigar Party with Gurkha

Hey there!

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a cigar show tomorrow (Friday the 20th) from 4-9pm. It will be a Gurkha show (one of the first - they just started getting out and doing shows this year!). We will have special discounts, raffles, food and great company! Stop by and check us out! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Take care and have a good weekend!

Kate

DD & Co., Inc.

Cigars, Pipes, & Accessories

www.HiramCigars.com

678-567-5666

We have the kids this weekend and Marjorie will be at her Prom tomorrow night, so if we can drop by we will. You guys are very nice and we enjoy coming in. The Humidor is really nice...I love smelling all the cigars in there! I enjoy the small flavored cigars and Bruce likes the Macanudo's (sp?) !!

I hope you have a GREAT TURN OUT!! :clapping: For those of you who have not visited D&D Cigars and enjoy cigars, you should stop by and take a loo at what they have to offer. Their prices are reasonable and quality of the cigars are GREAT!

Hope to see you tomorrow night! :wub:

Scarlet

Scarlet, you are so right. Kate and the gang are so wonderful. My husband escapes there every chance he gets. I enjoy just sitting there and smelling the wonderful pipe/cigar smoke. Kate researched and found some really nice things for my husbands birthday last month. My daughter and I both got him stuff from there.

In fact, he spent a few hours there today.

Love DD and Cigars

Scarlet, you are so right. Kate and the gang are so wonderful. My husband escapes there every chance he gets. I enjoy just sitting there and smelling the wonderful pipe/cigar smoke. Kate researched and found some really nice things for my husbands birthday last month. My daughter and I both got him stuff from there.

In fact, he spent a few hours there today.

Love DD and Cigars

Thank ya'll so much for the wonderful compliments! We look forward to seeing everyone this evening!

Hubby waited on you RKC, he really had a good time and loves going in and shooting the BS with everyone, :D while enjoying a good cigar.

I had planned on going but DGD is spending the night so I didn't go.

He had a really good time , said there was a good turn out.

Tona