Paulding.com

Before the Mud... :)

Love the one of them walking together. I have one similar of my kids and I just love it! Great job!

I love that one, too!!!

I really hate it my DGD's weren't able to get theirs done.......will make sure they are there the next time you do this. :)

Are they Pcom kids? They are adorable!

Yes they are.... :lol:

I love that one, too!!!

I really hate it my DGD's weren't able to get theirs done.......will make sure they are there the next time you do this. :)

All you gotta do is let me know when you're ready to do them... ;)

Thank you once again! Fotogirl did a fabulous job on my babies, and I love the pics...she did a great job with them (despite the fact that some of their friends were at the park :D )

We will definitely get Fotogirl to do some more photos as I love the outdoor ones!

Thanks

Ghost's Girl

Are they Pcom kids? They are adorable!

They are my babies...thank you! Of course, I am a little biased ;)

Thanks again for the compliment

How cute! I love the powty picture! Great work!

That face has been a family tradition ever since my mom told them that I used to powt in pictures when I was their age...definitely a family joke! My mom will love that pic too! Thanks for the compliment

Love the one of them walking together. I have one similar of my kids and I just love it! Great job!

Agree, I love it...I have another one from about 2 years ago on the beach with same type of pic..

Thank you!

I love that one, too!!!

Would really recommend Fotogirl for pics...she was great with the kids...even when mommy was stressed!

Hijack...how are you guys? Congrats on your biz membership...plan to check out your FSU stuff! End of hijack...