Paulding.com

Non Surgical Face Lift

how quickly does it work? how many treatments do you have to do before seeing results?

the before and after pictures shown above reflect some time passing between them. the model's hair has grown out quite a bit (her bangs) which implies the passage of time, and probably more than one treatment before getting those results.

please correct me if i'm wrong.

The second picture was taken after 6 mos of use. They didn't realize how good the results were until they found a picture (the 1st one) which was taken 3 years earlier.

I hope this answers your questions.

We are having another event March 28th if you would like to come in and see what it is all about.

I saw something about this on Tv this Morning, I was also wondering how long it too. Weeks, Months...How many treatments?

Everyone has different results. It also depends on how much needs to be done and how your skin responds.

I'm glad you saw it on TV.

Will you continue to have the unit in the salon for follow up treatments? Or will personal devices be sold during this event?

Both.

Have you had it done? My mother went for the face peel, I was impressed.

Yes, I've had 3 treatments now.

Both.

Yes, I've had 3 treatments now.

You don't have to wait until an event to have a treatment. You may schedule an appointment anytime. Regular price for a treatment is $40.00. We have a special on event days.