Paulding.com

WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN !

TERMITE TREATMENT SPECIAL

$450.00 (UP TO 2500 SQ. FT.)

Get them before they get you !!!!!!

770-445-3333

aarcopest@bellsouth.net

That's a great price!!! I live with an exterminator so I don't need this service.. :lol: but I just wanted to comment that it was a great deal :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks AARCO for coming out today and doing a great job on my termite treatment. The price was nice too in these tough times. I have to admit I was a bit leary at first getting a treatment with Termidor for $450 but I didn't have any doubts I would receive great service once your technician arrived.

Your technician and owner was very friendly and answered all my questions. It's nice to meet honest, local, hardworking folks trying to make an honest living.

Thanks AARCO for coming out today and doing a great job on my termite treatment. The price was nice too in these tough times. I have to admit I was a bit leary at first getting a treatment with Termidor for $450 but I didn't have any doubts I would receive great service once your technician arrived.

Your technician and owner was very friendly and answered all my questions. It's nice to meet honest, local, hardworking folks trying to make an honest living.

Thank you very Much !!