Paulding.com

Free Business to Business Networking

Join local professionals - small business owners for casual, round-table meetings that help generate new business and/or leads!

WHEN:
Every Friday Morning

WHERE:
Hiram Steak ‘n Shake

TIME:
Networking begins at 7:45 a.m. -- Meeting begins at 8:00 a.m.

-----

This is an informal group of various business owners that meet -- I encourage commerce members and small business owners, who are able, to check it out.

I've been, and it's definitely worth going to. I just wanted to pass the information on to those, who are serious about their business, and are wanting to get out and do some "in person" networking to help build their respective endeavor(s).

I will be there again this Friday. I have enjoyed the weekly meeting.

Besides they do have a decent breakfast there.

Looking forward to seeing you, Nemie! The weekly meeting is a good time to get to know other small business people, exchange ideas and leads -- I'm glad you're coming out again!!

The Networking went Very Well this morning! JMT, LPPT, Rigid Knives, along with quite a few other folks were there!

If you're a small business owner -- this weekly networking is a wonderful opprtunity to meet - get to know other small businesses in the area; exchange ideas and leads; etc., etc. -- not to mention, Business Does Get Conducted!
:)

Don't Forget --

WHEN:
Every Friday Morning

WHERE:
Hiram Steak ‘n Shake

TIME:
Networking begins at 7:45 a.m. -- Meeting begins at 8:00 a.m.

Friendly Reminder --
This Business to Business Networking occurs every Friday morning, at Steak N Shake in Hiram, beginning at 7:45am, going till about 9:00-9:30am -- Great Opportunity for Small Business Owners!!